Freitag, 26. Februar 2010

Tales of annoyance

Today a little story on sending me pictures:
Sending me pictures is great! That could be all of it but I have to add some specifications: A friend of mine had the good idea to go through his old holiday photos and look for random people eating in the background. He actually found a very nice one of the parliament building in Oslo. His mistake was to assume that I would upload it right away. For several days I was thinking of a nice little background story maybe concerning Norway not being in the EU or maybe linking its former name "Christiania" to the Freetown Christiania in Kopenhagen, Denmark. But impatient as he is he annoyed me to such an extent that I find myself writing about how annoying annoyance can be...
So if anybody will be so kind and send me pictures as well please be patient or you will hear the same story once more...





Edit: First reaction to my post was denial of the impatient part but he sent me a funny joke I want to share with you (no connection to anything here whatsoever):

Two fish in a tank. One asks the other: "You know how to fire with this one?"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen